Thousands of Nominees / 22 categories / 3 Genres - all your important nomination/voting dates below:
The nomination/voting process is spread over six months to accommodate the busy summer esports schedule.
For a full line-up of all the biggest events and competitions check out our live calendar here.
1. Nominations Open Nominations are opened to the public, allowing anyone to submit an entry for a deserving party to be put up for consideration. This is in two stages; stage 1 is for industry based awards and stage 2 is for personal awards.
2. Finalists Announced After all nominations have been considered and evaluated our finalists are announced, these are those that were felt to be at the top level during the 12 months assessed which run from October to October.
3. Public Vote The finalists are then put to public vote, allowing you to help decide their fate and ensure they are recognised for their achievements, for 2017 - Our audience are the 12th judge!
4. Panel Vote After the public vote has been counted and verified, our panel come together to adjudicate the finalists and decide the winners for 2017, considering the public vote and using this to decide any tie breakers.
5. The Awards The awards ceremony live from London on the 13th of November, announcing the 2017 winners and helping to honour and enhance their legacy in esports.