Our aim is to ensure that success and achievement in esports is celebrated globally. Acting as an impartial entity across all platforms and titles.
The players, teams, organisations, gamers, suppliers, distributors, platforms and fans have created esports as an industry, we document the contributions and successes ensuring they are immortalised.
Understanding and highlighting the processes that go on behind the scenes of every tournament and game played, from the hardware used to the platform used to broadcast and the contributions by the companies that make it happen.
Know someone worthy of consideration for a 2017 Esports Industry award? This is your chance to nominate them! Simply choose the award, tell us why they deserve to be a finalist and that’s it.
Esports Personal Awards - Nominations COMING SOON (June 2017) - WATCH THIS SPACE
1. Nominations Open Nominations are opened to the public, allowing anyone to submit an entry for a deserving party to be put up for consideration. This is in two stages, stage 1 is for industry based awards and stage 2 is for personal awards.
2. Finalists Announced After all nominations have been considered and evaluated our finalists are announced, these are those that were felt to be at the top level during the 12 months assessed which run from October to October.
3. Public Vote The finalists are then put to public vote, allowing you to help decide their fate and ensure they are recognised for their achievements, for 2017, our audience are the 13th judge!
4. Panel Vote After the public vote has been counted and verified, our panel come together to adjudicate the finalists and decide the winners for 2017, considering the public vote and using this to decide any tie breakers.
5. The Awards The awards ceremony live from London on the 13th of November, announcing the 2017 winners and helping to honour and enhance their legacy in esports.